Trainer CycleOps – Fluid²Rs. 26,170/-
- PowerTuned technology that offers the widest resistance range and excellent balance of inertia with real-world feel
- A large precision-balanced flywheel, including patented fan design, keeps the unit performing better longer
SKU # 21470
- PowerTap calibrated for optimal road-like feel - Yes
- Resistance medium - Fluid
- Pre-assembled - No
- Resistant unit adjustment -Clutch knob
- Roller size - 2"
- Remote shifter - No
- Power measurement-No
- Programmable workouts-No
- Accomodates 29'ers - Yes**
- Noise level - Quietest
- Warranty - Lifetime
- Trainer leveling method - Asymmetrical rear leveling feet
- Resistance type - Progressive
- Frame Type - Classic series folding frame
- Adjustable Leg - No
- Attachment to bike - Bolt Action
- Wheel Sizes - 650b, 700c, 26", 27", 29"
- *Adapter available for 20-24"
- Bike Frames:This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames including those with 120, 130 and 135mm spacings
- Includes Virtual Training Software - No
- **Will fit MOST 29er wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread. We also recommend using a slick tire or trainer specific tire.
- Exclusive Power Band technology offers the widest resistance range without ever touching the unit.
- PowerTuned larger flywheel for improved road-like feel.
- Infinite resistance curve.
- Self-cooling mechanisms, including a patented fan design, keep the unit performing better, longer