All Firefox bikes are sold exclusively through our network of authorized Dealers who we entrust with professional assembly and service of your Bikes.
Firefox Bikes Warrants each new Firefox Frame, fork and original component part of the bike against Defects in the workmanship and materials.
For the lifetime of the original owner
- The Bike Frame
For six months
- Fork (Rigid & Suspension) & rear Suspension
- All original Components and accessories, except consumable such as tires and Inner tubes.
This warranty does not cover
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Improper Assembly
- Improper Follow up Maintenance
- Installation of components, parts or Accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Bike as sold.
- Damage or Failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
This warranty is Void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and is the sole remedy of warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, only to the owner and is not transferable. Transportation cost and labor charges incurred in the replacement of parts are not covered under this warranty.
Firefox Bikes is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Any claims under this warranty must be made through an authorized Firefox Dealer.
Original Proof of purchase is required.
Caution: The following exclusion applies to all models
This warranty doesn’t apply to any unit that has been abused, misused, altered by component parts substitution or used for rental or any other commercial uses, stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, bicycle moto-cross, dirt biking or similar activities as all units are not designed or intended for such purposes or usage.