Predict answer's to daily question and stand a chance to win
What do I win?
Contest Name: Firefox Predict and Win
PART-I TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. This Contest is sponsored, organized and administered by Firefox Bikes Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”), a company which owns the brand “Firefox Bikes” and is having its registered office at 2A-1001, 10th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Sector - 43 DLF Phase - V, Gurugram, Haryana - 122002, India.
2. Contest Period:
Participation in this Contest is valid from 1st May, 2023 commencing at 00:01 hours and culminating on 28th May, 2023 at 23:59 hours (hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”).
a) To be considered as eligible for this Contest user must be an Indian Citizen and 18 years of age or above and residents of states wherever this contest is valid (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”).
b) Participants would be anyone sending the text “Firefox Predict and Win” to the mobile number : +91 95401 37617 and answering the question for the day.
c) In order to participate in the contest, it is mandatory that the Participants purchase the Firefox cycle applying the code won within 3 days of winning the contest.
4. Steps to participate:
a) Send the text “Firefox Predict and Win” to the mobile number: +91 95401 37617 and answer the question for the day to be eligible for the daily contest.
b) Participants can enter by clicking on the “Firefox Predict and Win” under the chat icon of the website
c) Participants who purchase a Firefox bike as displayed on _______www.firefoxbikes.com__________ will be entitled for this contest. The Participants have to make the purchase within 3 days of receiving the winning coupon code.
d) Only successful payments made by the participants will be considered for participation in this contest.
5. Winner Selection:
a) Out of all the customers meeting eligibility criteria, winners will be selected from a pool of participants who have predicted correctly the day's question.
b) Each participant is eligible to win only once during the contest period.
c) Purchasing one or more Firefox bicycle does not guarantee winning the prize.
d) All the parties of the present contest agree that a dispute with respect to the winner selection can be raised by any participants solely on the ground that their application is not selected.
e) All the Parties of the present Contest agree that the Organizer is not under any obligation to provide any explanation regarding the selection process.
a) Daily winners will get coupons (Maximum value of the coupon is Rs.1,000) that can be redeemed against any bike on our website Firefoxbikes.com.
b) The participants selected as winners will be notified through email/SMS/Whatsapp provided the participants are registered with Organizer. A communication will be sent to only those Participants who have won the Contest.
7. Organizer shall not bear any expenses incurred with respect to participating and availing of the prize by the winner(s).
8. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participants to win the Prize.
9. This Contest shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing Contest/promotion running on Organizer's Platform.
10. Employees of the organizer (including their family members & relatives) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the prize/gratification under this contest. In case it comes to the knowledge of the Organizer that any winner is an employee of the Organizer or their family member, the Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the gratification/Prize. Further, to participate in the contest the Participants need to have a registered Organizer account.
11. Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or discontinue promotion at any time.
12. All D2C customers (who have opted in with the contest coupon code) and have bought the Firefox bicycle during the campaign period are eligible for the contest.
13. Organizer reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participants.
14. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Organizer solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback offer or this contest.
15. No prize can be redeemed as cash.
16. All the Parties of the present Contest agree that merely participating in the present Contest in no manner amounts to a proposal of any contract by the Organizer and by participating in the present Contest the Participants in no manner are deemed to have accepted any contract of the Organizer.
17. The present terms of the contest do not form a binding contract or assurance of payment of any cashback.
PART II OTHER LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The present Contest is merely a promotional/goodwill gesture by the Organizer and there is no liability on the Organizer to discontinue/terminate the promotional offer at any stage.
2. The participation in the contest is open only for the contest period for the Indian citizens of 18 years and above. Employees of the organizer (including their family members & relatives) and of their affiliate or associate companies shall not be eligible for any of the Prize under this contest. In case it comes to the knowledge of Organizer that any Winner is an employee of Organizer Ecommerce or their family member or relative, Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the Prize. Further, to participate in the Participants Contest that needs to have a registered account on the Organizer Platform.
3. The Participants who are residents (permanent/temporary) of any state/union territory within the territory of India shall not be entitled to participate in this Contest, wherever such Contest is prohibited by applicable laws of India.
4. By participating in the Contest, Participants consent to some of its information available on Organizer platform such as name, score etc. to be communicated to its vendor as required for publication in any media (including electronic media), for the purpose of Winner's announcement. Organizer may, at its discretion, choose not to disclose the identity of the selected Winner(s) to other Participants unless expressly mentioned herein. The Participants also consent to the information being stored in the servers of Organizer or its service providers.
5. Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, Mobile application, Website and all material or content related to the Contest shall remain, at all times, owned by the Organizer and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for Participant's personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
6. Subject to any applicable laws; (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Participant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Contest, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Contest, any type of delay by the Participant/Winner, or the delivery, quality, quantity, participants ability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or Prize/gratification /awards acquired or obtained through the Contest or any transactions effected through the Contest; (b) The Participant expressly agrees that his/her participation in the Contest is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein;
7. The Prize(s) under this Contest are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder. All the Prizes shall be subject to such other T&C as may be applicable to specific Prize and shall have to be duly complied with by the Winner(s).
8. The Prize(s) to the Winner(s) shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the Prize(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Organizer before accepting the delivery of the Prize. Any failure on the part of the Winner(s) to comply with directions issued by Organizer for claim of Prize shall entitle Organizer to forfeit the Prize(s) or roll the Prize over to the next eligible Winner(s), at their sole discretion .
9. Any Participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Organizer with intent to participate and/or be chosen as the Winner(s) of the Contest will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the Winner(s) ) of the different categories of Prize. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc., by the Participant or dispute with the Platform of Organizer , shall entitle the Organizer to disqualify him/her without any further intimation. Organizer reserves its right to take appropriate legal action against any Participant involved in illegal/unauthorized activity.
10. The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Organizer and their officers, directors, employees, and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney's fees and court costs) which Organizer may incur, pay or become responsible as sponsor/organizer/facilitator as a result of (i) breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations by the Participants under the T&C hereunder; (ii) any failure by the Participants to comply with applicable law and (iii) any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party by the Participants. Organizer shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this clause, at the cost of the Participants. Organizer or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Contest. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Participant & Organizer only.
11. All incidental costs, taxes including GST or levies related to the Prize(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the Winner(s), including but not limited to logistics, TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government. The Participant(s) who have won the Prize have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation to claim the Prize (if applicable); Organizer shall not be responsible for the same or any cost of travel and accommodation incurred by any of them. Organizer shall not be bound to refund taxes paid by winners at the time of participation in this contest.
12. The Participants hereby irrevocably authorize the Organizer and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Contest in respect of the Participants (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Contest, Participants confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Contests from the Organizer.
13. This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Organizer (“Force”). Majeure Event"). Organizer shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Contest there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Organizer shall intimate the suspension of Contest caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Participants within reasonable time.
14. Organizer reserves all the rights to Contest any amount/voucher/any other cashback as per its sole discretion and to such number of Participants as it may deem fit.
15. This contest is subject to guidelines/directions issued by any applicable competent authority from time to time.
16. This Contest is designed/sourced by the Organizer, as per their best efforts. In case there is any discrepancy or dispute regarding the Contest, the decision by Organizer shall be final and neither Organizer nor any third party shall have any liability towards any Participant. No queries/complaints whatsoever in this regard will be entertained.
17. Organizer reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and Prize at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participant.
18. Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, the Organizer may assign any of its rights within the Contest to any party without prior intimation to Participants.
19. The Organizer does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participants.
20. The Winners understand and agree that Organizer, its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to a Winner and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Prize.
21. Apart from the entitlement to the Prize/cashback, the Winners or their legal heirs/successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against the Organizer, its owners/organizers/sponsors and affiliates. Notwithstanding anything, in case of any dispute, the maximum aggregate liability of the Organizer, shall not exceed the value of the concerned Prize/cashback in case of any dispute in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
22. The Winner(s) understand and agree that acceptance of the Prize by them, constitutes grant of permission to and hereby irrevocably authorize the Organizer to click photographs of the Winner and use the Winner's names, photograph, preferences (likes and dislikes), Voice, comments and other personal details for the purpose of this contest including advertising and promotional purposes in any media worldwide, Organizer's platform or public domain, only for the purposes of advertising and trade without any additional compensation whatsoever to the Winners. The Participant/Winner hereby provides his/her irrevocable consent for sharing/submission of his/her personal information to Organizer, and subsequent use by Organizer of such information for lawful purposes as per its discretion.
23. Post Winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Organizer finds that the declared Winner(s) are erroneous then Organizer reserves the right to declare the correct Winner(s) again (as per the T&C) and cancel the Prize of Winner(s) declared earlier and the same decision of Organizer shall not be challenged by any erroneously selected Winners.
24. Organizer shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Contest or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Contest, Any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or any failures arising out of technical snags or resulting inability of the Participants.
25. Post Winner(s) declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Organizer finds that the declared Winner(s) are erroneous then Organizer reserves the right to declare the correct Winner(s) again (as per the T&C) and cancel the Prize of Winner(s) declared earlier and the same decision of Organizer Ecommerce shall not be challenged by any erroneously selected Winners.
26. Organizer shall not be responsible for any claims from any Participant/Winner(s) or any third party arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Organizer shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the Contest including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile/device/computer/laptop connectivity , delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Contest, any type of delay , any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones/device/computer/laptop, failure of servers or any type of failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the Participant(s).
27. The Participant's hereby agree and undertake not to hold the Organizer and/or any of their group or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs , charges and expenses, either direct or indirect or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of this Contest.
28. Any dispute arising out of this Contest's T&C shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Delhi only.
29. This Contest and T&C are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Gurgaon.
Copyright © Firefox Bikes Pvt. Ltd, All Rights Reserved